What’s the Best Luggage?
Many people looking to buy new luggage (or any other product) often start with this question: What’s the best luggage? Like most things in life, the correct answer is “it depends”. For starters, what do you mean by “best”? The cheapest, lightest, most durable, etc…? And like with most products these days, the number of choices is daunting and it can be hard to choose. Some things to consider:
- What are you needs? (business travel, vacation, alone or with family, etc…)
- How long is your trip? (3 days, 3 weeks, weather conditions, etc…)
- What kind of trip are you taking? (business meeting, wedding, African safari, etc…)
- Do you need a wide variety of clothing or just a few staple items? (One suit vs. multiple outfits)
- Need to bring a ton of gear? (cameras, camping, snorkeling, etc….)
- Can you travel light with a carry-on or always need lots of stuff where only a huge checked bag will do?
As you can see, there is no single type of trip and therefore no single type of luggage perfect for every trip. We designed SkyRoll luggage for certain types of travel. SkyRoll isn’t perfect and is not right for all types of trips, but it just might be what you need if you fall into these categories:
- Your trips range from overnight to a week.
- You travel on business and need to take suits or dresses.
- You’re attending an event, like a wedding, and need to wear a suit or long dress.
- You don’t want to check your luggage, pay high bag fees, or waste time at baggage claim.
So shop around, choose what works best for your needs, and don’t overspend. Oh, and enjoy your trip!