SkyRoll Video Scholarship
About the SkyRoll Video Scholarship
Deadline has been extended! See below!
After some experimenting with his own suit wrapped around a large diameter PVC tubing, Don Chernoff, the Founder of SkyRoll developed a more practical way to travel with business and dress attire. Skyroll luggage with a wrap-around garment bag gives professionals an easy way to keep their suits and dresses wrinkle free. We are always looking for new ways to share SkyRoll with professionals and need your help! SkyRoll is proud to offer $1,000 to a student who uses their creativity and ingenuity to create an eye-catching video that exemplifies our SkyRoll travel items.
- Preference will be given to students pursuing and a have a passion for Film/video production. Although all work will be considered, visual and performing arts, marketing and communication majors are encouraged to apply.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher and in good academic standing
- Currently enrolled in college, university, or trade school
There are two rounds. Out of the first round we will select 5 winners to continue onto the 2nd Round. These top 5 contestants will receive one of our SkyRoll products that is their’s to own. Round 2 will consist of the 5 contestants using the SkyRoll luggage they received to create a promo video which may be used by SkyRoll.
1. Create a portfolio of previous videos created, an outline, or teaser of how you would create a promo video for SkyRoll’s products. The final video should be at least 30 seconds in length.
2. Write a short cover letter about yourself, include your
- Full name
- School you are attending
3. Submit your portfolio by Feb. 5th, 2019 to email@example.com
The top 5 Winners will be contacted and awarded their very own SkyRoll bag (a $150 to $250 value), and will receive directions for Round 2, briefly outlined below.
Round 2: (Only the top 5 winners from the round 1 will advance to Round 2)
1. Contestants will create a Promo Video. They may use SkyRoll’s bag they received and are free to use any of SkyRoll’s video and pictures from our website and Facebook. Video length should be between 1:00 min. to 2:00 min.
2. Submit your video by June 1st, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Award Amount: $1,000
Note: By submitting your video to SkyRoll, you give SkyRoll permission to publish, edit, and use for promotional purposes.
To contact Skyroll’s Scholarship team with any questions or to submit your application e-mail: email@example.com.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
- Application is Free, no financial information will be asked for by SkyRoll
- Students personal information will not be rented, shared, sold, or used for solicitation.
- Submitted Video materials will become the property of SkyRoll and may be published.