Wheeled Suitcase, Garment Bag, and Laptop Bag in One
* It’s a carry-on suitcase with a wrap-around garment bag
* Suits or dresses gently wrap around the outside, they never fold
* Spinner wheels for easy rolling without tilting
* Internal padded laptop sleeve, holds up to a 17″ laptop. or a tablet
* The extra-long garment bag has room for long dresses
* It’s three pieces of luggage in one
* No more checked baggage fees (Check out the fees on Expedia.com)
The internal padded laptop sleeve is accessed by opening the top door. It is designed to hold a 15″ laptop
but most 17″ laptops will still fit, you just can’t close the top flap.
Once SkyRoll is packed, you don’t need to remove the garent bag to get to the top compartment, just unzip the top door.
The top compartment of the suitcase has room for a shaving kit or makeup bag and comes with a free SkyRoll toiletry kit. The inside of the top door has an organizer to hold small items.
Once you pack the garment bag and suitcase, place them on a bed, clip them together, and roll them up making sure to align the Velcro strip to help keep the garment bag in place.
Connect the three end-clips and tighten the straps to prevent the garment bag from moving during travel.
About 2 suits can fit in the garment bag depending on size and fabric weight.
The garment bag measures 19 x 58 inches . The suitcase measures 22 x 12 x 8 inches. With a typically loaded garment bag wrapped around the suitcase the final dimensions should be close to 22 x 14 x 9 and should fit into most overhead bins. We have never heard of anyone who was denied boarding their flight with a SkyRoll but please check the carry-on rules for your airline before you fly with any carry-on luggage.
When empty the SkyRoll Spinner weighs 10 pounds.
Note: We recommend you do not use hangers when packing. If you must use hangers, we recommend using wire hangers.